The SkillSelect program is a complex multi-stage process requiring a detailed understanding of the requirements and processes involved. Roam Migration Law offers the full range of services, from assessing your eligibility for a skilled visa to ensuring each stage of the process runs as smoothly and within as short a time as possible.
Our services include assessing your eligibility for and assisting with:
- the Skills Assessment process (including applications to Trades Recognition Australia, VETASSESS, Engineers Australia, the Australian Computer Society, or other relevant skills assessing body);
- applications for State Nominations;
- the Expression of Interest process;
- the visa application process;
- liaising with the Department should any issues arise.
If you are not eligible for the SkillSelect program, we will recommend other visa pathways, such as Employer Sponsored
, or Student visas
, which may be suitable depending on your circumstances.