Close this search box.

Overseas Student Health Cover

Health Insurance – OSHC

It is a condition of the Student visa that applicants maintain health insurance for the duration of their stay in Australia. OSHC must be valid for at least 1 month after the end date of the course as listed on the COE. Please refer to this link for the recommended end date of your OSHC.

Roam Migration Law has partnered with BUPA and NIB for the provision of health insurance for Student visas.

For further information, please see the following:

To purchase a policy, please notify our office by reply email. We will provide the company with relevant details to ensure the issuance of the correct policy for visa purposes.

Many other insurance companies also provide adequate cover to meet visa requirements. By providing this information we make no statement about the adequacy of the insurance for insuring against the costs of treating medical conditions. If you have any policy-related questions, please direct these to the insurance company.

Subscribe to Roam Migration Law

Australian immigration & visa news

You can unsubscribe at any time. We value your privacy. Read our .

Are you a business looking to sponsor an overseas worker? Book a FREE consultation with an immigration lawyer.